Wednesday, March 16, 2016

 
Progress
So far so good... over the past couple of days I have made good progress. I was able to reach a new bench max of 205lb's today, it was hard to do but I was able to pull it off. Now next week all I have to work on a new squat max my goal is to reach 310lb's be for I graduate so I sill have a long way to go. I also just ran my first timed mile in body conditioning today; we ended up getting 6:40 now we have to try to reach 6:30 for my next timed mile.

I have made some great improvements over the last few days but I still have a long way to go to reach my goal. My goal is to be able to bench 225lb's, squat 310lb's, and I want my power clean max to be 220lb's. I know as long as I work as hard as I can I will be able to reach my goals before I graduate. It is definitely going to be a long hard grind but if  I put my mind to it I will be able to get it done. Only a few more weeks left in school so I am slowly running out of time.




No comments:

Post a Comment