Wednesday, March 16, 2016


        For my project I have decided to make a blog about exercise and working hard the right way. One of my favorite quotes is “Hard work does not necessarily guarantee success, but no success is possible without hard work.” – Dr. T.P Chia. The reason why this is one of my favorite quotes is because it directly relates to my blog and what it stands for. I choose to do something about hard work and exercise because not only is it important for your health but it does not only have to apply to working out you can work hard at anything you do. I decided to do it on exercise because I was not very fit when I was a kid but as I got older and taller it made me loss some of my weight. That is when it really made me want to work even harder to get in even better shape than what I’m in now.

No comments:

Post a Comment